AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Total Views: 4924
- A top-flight Academic, Astute administrator and a gentleman
Page Number : 1-4
- Determination of the energy potential of orange pomace
Enweremadu, C.C., Ojediran, J.O. Ogunwa, A., and Adedayo, M.
Page Number : 5-9
- A simulation model of a coupled oscillator for energy
Ngadda, Y.H., Mshelia, E.D. and Chagok, M.N.
Page Number : 10-12
- Chemical microbiological and sensory properties of ‘Kenkey-like’ products obtained from fermented soybean-maize flour mixes
Otunla, E.T. and Fadeyi, O.I.
Page Number : 13-17
- Evaluation of energy potential in husks from soy-bean and cowpea
Enweremadu, F.C., Ojediran, J.O., Oladeji, J.T. and Afolabi, I.O.
Page Number : 18-23
- Copper levels, hair relaxer-induced alopecia and depigmentation of hair in apparently healthy premenopausal women
Iyanda, A.A., Anetor, J.I., Ayelagbe, G.O., Adekunle, A.S., Oparinde, P.S., Adeniyi, F.A.A. and Agbedana, E.O.
Page Number : 24-27
- Development of a manual cashew-nut sheller
Odugbenro, P.O., Abioye, V.F., Ogunsina, B.S. and sunmola A.
Page Number : 28-33
- Development of empirical relationship between optimum pipe diameter and fluid viscosity for streamline flow
Alamu, O.J., Adekunle, A.A. and Idowu O.
Page Number : 34-41
- Effect of protease inhibitor from seeds of pigeon pea (cajanuscajan) on gamma glutamyltransferase activity in rats injected with 2-acetylaminofluorene
Beatrice, O. Emma-Okon and Uwaifo, A.O.
Page Number : 42-45
- Enhancing environmental vigilance towards industrial waste management in Ibadan metropolis
Page Number : 46-50
- Evaluation of accidents on road construction sites: case studies
Page Number : 51-56
- Factors associated with the productivity of arable crop farmers in Osun state Nigeria
Adesoji, S.A. and Farinde, A.J.
Page Number : 57-62
- Influence of cattle breed and environment on birth weight and some milk yield parameters
Ojedapo, L.O., Olutogun, O., Abanikannda, O.T.F., Orunmuyi, M., Dangut, a., Adedeji, T.A., Olayeni, T.B. and Adedeji, O.s.
Page Number : 63-67
- Microbiology of “Otika” an indigenous fermented beverage
Page Number : 68-72
- Numerical analysis of self-similar solutions for generalized reacting viscous flows
Page Number : 73-78
- Observations on preconditioning duration of strigahermonthica on maize and sorghum yield attributes
Olubukola, O. Babalola and Dana, K. Berner
Page Number : 79-82
- Profitability of goat production in Surulere Local Government Area of Oyo State
Ogunniyi, I.T. and Olaniyi, O.A.
Page Number : 83-86
- Purification and partial characterization of glycogen phosphorylase from the skeletal muscle of the African land tortoise, kinixyserosa
Beatrice, O. Emma-Okon and Adeyinka Afolayan
Page Number : 87-94
- Simulation of liquid-phase ternary adsorption in activated carbon column with fritz and schluender isotherm
Agulejika, E.O., Aribike, d.S., Olabode, F.I. and Afolabi, J.T
Page Number : 95-104
- Aspects of the biology of clariasgariepinus(Burchell, 1822) in Oba reservoir, Ogbomoso, Nigeria.
Fawole, O.O. and Adewoye, S.O.
Page Number : 105-108
- Gender differences in resource productivity among cassava farmers in Oyo state – Nigeria
Ajao, A.O., Ajetomobi, J.O. and Olarinde, I.O.
Page Number : 109-113
- Determinants of role-performance effectiveness of contact farmers and local leaders in Osun state of Nigeria
Oladosu, I.O. and Jibowo, A.A.
Page Number : 114-117
- The production of “Kunuzaki” from millet (sorghum vulgare) using mixed starter cultures of lactic acid bacteria
Aderinto, G.A. and Fagade, O.E.
Page Number : 118-121
- Design of a super active 6-element end-fire array antenna operating at UHF band and suitable for television operating at UHF band and suitable for television reception in a regions of low signal strength
Alade, M.O. Akande, S.F., Akinloye, M.K., Ajadi, D.A., Fajinmi, G.R., Abolade, R.O. and Oseni, O.F.
Page Number : 122-127