AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Total Views: 570
- Association between alopecia and duration of exposure to hair relaxer in permenopausal women with altered zinc status
Iyanda, A.A. Anetor, J.I., Ayelagbe, O.G. and Adekunle A.S.
Page Number : 1-6
- Change in the antinutrient content of jack beans (Canavaliaensiformis, Linn) subjected to liquid and solid substrate fermentation
Gabriel, R.A.O., Adetuyi, F.C., and Onifade, A.K.
Page Number : 7-11
- Comparative efficiencies of contact and non- contact farmers in the Oyo state agricultural development project: A data envelopment analysis (DEA)
Olarinde, L.O., Ajao, a.O. And Ajetomobi, J.O.
Page Number : 12-16
- Dietary -carotne and vitamin A in relation to breast cancer: a retrospective study in Nigerian population
Olabinri, M. Babatunde, Odetola, A. adebimpe and Adebamowo, a. Clement
Page Number : 17-20
- Effects of garlic and Ginger supplementation on growth performance and blood profile of broiler chickens
Ademola, A.G. and Farinu, G.O.
Page Number : 21-25
- Effect of legume mixtures on the soil acarine fauna of maize fields after grazing
Badejo, M.A., Gian, G., Tarawali, S.A., Peters, M., Sosan M.B.
Page Number : 26-33
- Effect of mineral fertilizer on the growth and establishment of Vetiver Grass (veliveria-zizaniodes Linn Nash) for soil erosion control
Ewetola, E.A. and Oyediran, G.O.
Page Number : 34-36
- Effect of ionization and carbonization on oil circuit breaker contacts
Page Number : 37-41
- Engineering properties of foundational materials of Oyo-Ogbomoso road, in southwestern Nigeria
Adewoye, A.O., Adegbola, A.A., Bolaji, A.A. and Opebiyi, D.F.
Page Number : 42-47
- Environmental quality and landscaping: a comparative analysis of pubic and private hosing estates in Lagos, Nigeria
Joseph, A. Fadairo, Sunday, A. Bobadoye and Julius, J. Adam
Page Number : 48-56
- Epidemiological survey of bacteriuria in apparently healthy individuals in Osogbo metropolis, Nigeria
Adefioye, O.A., Adebola, T.T., and Adeyeba, O.A.,
Page Number : 57-59
- Evaluation of antioxidant activity of synedrellanodiflora using DPPH free radical method
Aderogba, M.A., Obuotor, E.M., and Idowu, T.O.
Page Number : 60-62
- Information needs of forestry researchers in forestry research institute of Nigeria
Isaac Olugbenga Ajala
Page Number : 63-69
- Ion-exchange equilibria in binary system and effect of change in total concentration on thermodynamic properties
Olabode, F.I. Agunlejika, E.O. and Babatunde, K.A.
Page Number : 70-74
- Kinetics of electrolyte sorption by weak base anion exchanger
Olabode, F.I., Afolabi, T.J., Babatunde, K.A. and Agunlejija E.O.
Page Number : 75-76
- Modified cell-approach design of a sanitary landfill for LadokeAkintola University of Technology
Ojoawo, S.O. and Adewumi, J.O.
Page Number : 77-82
- On structural controllability
Page Number : 83-86
- Perturbed fixed point iteration
Franklin Ogunfiditimi and professor K.R. Adeboye
Page Number : 87-91
- Preparation of and substituents effects in tricarbonylarenechromium complex
Gabriel, O. Egbarevba and Lateefat, M. Durosinmi
Page Number : 92-95
- Resource use efficiency of arable crop farmers in Ilorin East Local government Area of Kwara state
Amao, J.O., and Okunlola, s.O.
Page Number : 96-100
- Steady state temperature in biological tissues under microwaves – hyperthemic treatment
Adebile, E.A., Ayeni, R.O. and Aregbesola, Y.A.S.
Page Number : 101-108
- Students hostel accommodation: A comparative study of housing facilities in residential and non-residential higher institutions in Nigeria.
Ayinla, A.K., Bello, Y.O., and Olaniyan, S.A.
Page Number : 109-115
- Youth participation in rural development: a case study of youth programmes in Lagelu local government area of Oyo state
Olaniyi, O.a. and Raufu, M.O.
Page Number : 116-120